- Social media competition.
- The purpose of the competition is for the user to load a selfie of themselves in ‘sophieannecollection’ and share amongst other followers with the hash tag ‘SAstyestealselfie.’ The user would now be in with a chance of ‘stealing’ or winning a a whole new outfit from the ‘sophieannecollection.’
- This was inspired from Michael Kors hash tag ‘MKtimeless’ where the user uploads an image of their own Michael Kors watch. This then enters them in with a chance of winning a brand new Michael Kors watch.
- This is my social media campaign.
- The user uploads an image of themselves in the ‘sophieannecollection’ and describes themselves with the letter ‘s.’
- For example the image above shows the user displays the adjective ‘symmetrical’ is my ‘sophieannecollection.’
- This was inspired from Calvin Klein with the advocate Justin Beiber I dream in my hash tag ‘MyCalvins.’
Analysis on social media:
- This is my Instagram page for all things Sophieanne.
- I have posted images from the magazine such as my ‘sassy floral’ collection. I also have a post of the model in the item of clothing which has the patterns from this collection.
- I have also included a post from my brand ambassador Taylor Swift. Where it says i am ‘swift’ in my hash tag ‘sophieannecollection.’ I decided Taylor Swift would be a good celebrity to use as she has such as huge fan base. She is multitalented and has a good sense of style and isn’t afraid to take fashion risks. The essence of my brand is bold, colourful with print and patterns which relates well to Taylor Swifts style.